1) The price of a share of stock is the point where:
2) Which of the following is the force that acts to ration shares of stock?
3) High prices create:
4) Low prices create:
5) What incentive do market makers have to charge the market clearing price for shares of stock?
6) Who determines price?
7) Why doesn't the stock market ever run out of stock?
8) The market clearing price of any good is where:
9) If the price of any good is too high (relative to the supply and demand curves) you will have a:
10) If the price of any good is too low (relative to the supply and demand curves) you will have a:
Home | About
| Courses | Member Services
| Investment Tools | Login
Register | FAQ | Contact
Us | Disclosures
©2019 21st Century Investor Education
All rights reserved.