1) If you own a business, what advantage do you gain by selling shares to others?
2) What does a share of stock represent?
3) Which of the following benefits does a stock market provide?
4) What is a risk of taking a private company public?
5) When a company first offers shares to the public, it is called a(n):
6) What is perhaps the biggest advantage of having a well-run stock market?
7) What is the key difference between the NYSE and Nasdaq markets?
8) Corporations traded on the NYSE have how many letters in their symbols?
9) Corporations traded on the Nasdaq have how many letters in their symbols?
10) After an IPO, shares of stock are traded on the:
Home | About
| Courses | Member Services
| Investment Tools | Login
Register | FAQ | Contact
Us | Disclosures
©2021 Gold and Energy Options Trader, LLC
All rights reserved.